Books to the ceiling,How I love them!How I need
Books to the sky,
My pile of books is a mile
high.
them!
I'll have a long beard by the time I read
them.
~Arnold Lobel
This snippy l’il piece pretty much sums up my affection for the written word (minus the beard, ofcourse!!!) . So more often than not this blog is going to be splattered with details about my favourite reads, authors who keep me glued for hours on end, quotes, fan-fiction, fan-art, passages, poems, zingy one (two/three) liners that stuck in my head and stayed with me long after the book was back on the shelf. It also includes my feeble attempts at book-reviewing and articles that captured my interest.
It may be though-provoking OR downright gibberish!!! But it’s mine……ALL MINE!!(*insert maniacal laughter here!) So am pretty much goin’ to do a hatchet job on it. Bear with me…and maybe, jus’ maybe..it won’t be so bad after all!
No comments:
Post a Comment